quarta-feira, 16 de outubro de 2019

ROSE OF LIES

ROSE OF LIES 


Yes,
Everyday
I dream of you
Every night

My rose of lies

A dream is like a petal
It’s made of silky winds 
Colorful clouds and wishful
Tissues of beauty and life


If the dream doesn´t come through…
tonight
You, my rose of lie, will follow my most
Painful truth 
When I only have eyes for you

I die
And by my side, all the silence of light 

If only I could trade my dream for stars
For you, I would peel the sky
It´s eternity skin 
Regardless of all painful memories
I will scalp the head of my dreams


If love is a fucKing King
My dream will become my Queen
Coz I´ll remove each star
Leaving black holes made of beautiful scars
Until my Queen becomes my King

For you
I would turn of the light
Of heavens 
Forever, silence is weeping 
And the sky is turning black
Night is bleeding tonight 

My rose of lies
I don´t want it red
nor blue...or green 

And the rose becomes pink
Free of all constellations´ sins 

Each petal for one dream
Each dream for a star 
Starlight sleeps on lips made 
Of twins suns 
Tonight, when I dream
One love for all life

All my life for just one petal
One petal of star

The stars I´ve traded for all...

My dream 


FERNANDO CASTRO 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário